Date Posted: July 2022
SalesAgility have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Testing Apprentice to join a well-established and rapidly growing business based in Stirling. Working within a multi-disciplined team, this apprenticeship will focus on the design, testing, quality assurance, security, and ongoing support of user focused solutions.
We are looking for candidates aged 16-19 who enjoy problem solving through code.
We are looking for individuals with the right attitude and inquisitive mind to take on this full-time role. You will be supported by your mentor and a reputable training provider through a Modern Apprenticeship in IT SCQF 6 and have the opportunity to attend external training (potentially remote) courses to expand your skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for…
- Object Orientated Programming
- Background/Interest in code and testing code
- SQL (MySQL & MSSQL)
- Working with Version control e.g Git
- Keen to learn new skills
- Problem solving and using initiative to fix any issues
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Enjoy working as part of a Team
What we offer…
- Flexible remote/hybrid working options
- Career roadmap with regular 1-1 reviews to help you reach full potential
- Event and Conference attendance
- Employee share scheme and company pension
- Regular social events to build team collaboration and have some fun
- Competitive starting salary (£14,560-£19,760 doe)
- 30 days annual leave
- Supportive team culture
If you can demonstrate skills and experience within software development, whether this is from school, or maybe you have been learning new code or building websites or apps in your spare time, we would love to see what you can do so please provide a link in your cover letter.
If you are the perfect person for the above opportunity, then send us your CV today. We look forward to meeting you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence, and talent.
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. Our client list includes some of the world’s largest brands.