Date Posted: November 2023
The Software Engineer role within out Projects team is vital to us, as you will become part of the team ensuring the successful delivery of our clients projects worldwide.
You’re the person we are looking for if…
- You are exceptionally organised and can prioritise your workload to deliver high quality solutions.
- You have excellent development skills with a thirst for knowledge of all things IT
- You are looking for a role where you are actively engaged in day-to-day operations carried out in the development team. Finding solutions, suggesting workarounds and everything else involved in a successful development team
- You can work independently and with support from your team
- You want to work with exciting clients that come from a varied range of industries and across the globe
Our ideal candidate will have…
- A Computer Science degree or IT Discipline (or comparable experience)
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities
- The skills, knowledge and aspiration to mentor other members of the team
Why Join us?
- This is a unique opportunity to join an Open Source and forward-thinking company
- We offer a competitive salary along with a company pension scheme
- We have a supportive team culture and like to have regular catered social events to build team collaboration
- Flexible remote working options
- Career roadmap, ongoing learning opportunities for personal progression to help you reach full potential
- Become an integral part of our future expansion plans
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. We are an open source CRM software consultancy based in Scotland, and a client base across the globe.
It’s an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of growth and have just launched SuiteCRM 8, our largest release since the company began. With a vision to become the world’s most adopted CRM, we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility, and the best possible user experience whilst promoting a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning, and always doing the right thing.
The salary scale for this role is £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per annum.
Please note that this position is primarily remote, allowing you to work from your location of choice. However, the ideal candidate will be able to attend quarterly/yearly team meetings held in Glasgow, UK.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter is just as important as your CV, so please include one, telling us why you believe you are a good fit for the position. If you have examples of relevant work or projects, we would love to see them, so please include links to them in your application.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us regarding this vacancy.