SalesAgility are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales and Marketing Team. In this rewarding role, you will utilise your experience in sales development alongside your knowledge of software and technology to deliver a high-quality leads and opportunities.
We want our team to grow with us and we will work with you to outline a career roadmap including learning opportunities and personal progression to help meet your full potential.
What you will be doing…
- Lead generation with online research and targeted lists through email and outbound calls – 50+ calls per day
- Execute on outbound proactive outreach to prospects via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Discover the prospect’s business needs and schedule next steps with the customer, typically a demo call with an Account Executive
- Use a consultative selling approach to identify customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the value of SuiteCRM solution and SalesAgility’s offerings based on the prospect’s needs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and source potential leads
- Nurture longer-term prospects
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in SuiteCRM
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads that have engaged through marketing programs and campaigns
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify strategies on effective account development, prospecting, outreach and objection handling.
- Build a solid understanding of B2B sales concepts
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop a repeatable outreach process, SLAs and playbook
What you will need to be successful…
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication preferred but not essential
- Min 1+ years of relevant sales and business development experience preferred
- Ability to be on the phone 85% of the day
- Experience in B2B (Business to Business) software sales is preferred
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Research and map out targeted accounts
- Communicate with decision-makers and other various contacts at the company in an articulate and professional manner
- Identify fully qualified sales opportunities and maintain details pipeline on our CRM
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, adaptable, confident, and resilient
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Time management skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
What will give you an advantage…
- Understanding of CRM market and software implementation processes
- Ability to have in-depth and/or complex sales conversations at C&D level to understand upcoming projects and needs within the business
- Proven success at creative outbound prospecting
- Experience working with CRM
- Highly skilled researcher and hunter with a strong phone presence
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Contribute to the open source community
- Remote working available
- Flexible working options
- Supportive team culture
- Company share scheme
- Regular catered social events to build team collaboration
- Company pension scheme
The salary scale for this role is £22,000-£27,000 dependant on experience, plus commission.
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. We are an open source CRM software consultancy with headquarters in Stirling, Scotland and a client base across the globe.
It’s an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of growth and are on the cusp of launching SuiteCRM 8.0, our largest release since the company began. With a vision to become the world’s most adopted CRM, we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility, and the best possible user experience whilst promoting a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning, and always doing the right thing.
This position can be based in our Stirling office or remotely. Our office is in the heart of Stirling, we’re close to shops, cafés, restaurants, train, and bus stations, and are well connected to the motorway network. In addition to the employee share scheme, we offer competitive salaries, flexible working options, a company pension scheme, regular catered social events to build team collaboration and most importantly a supportive team culture.