Date Posted: August 2022
SalesAgility have an awesome team of software engineers already working with us but we are looking for another ambitious individual to take control and steer them towards new heights.
The Lead Software Engineer role is vital to us, and the team themselves as you will become the driving force in ensuring the successful delivery of our client projects worldwide.
Directly reporting to the CTO, this role offers the autonomy and freedom to develop and implement process, adapt existing systems, and reimagine old ways of working. Do you have what it takes to bring improvements that will benefit our clients, and push the company forward?
You’re the person we are looking for if…
- You are looking for a role where you are actively engaged in day-to-day operations carried out in the development team. Finding solutions, suggesting workarounds and everything else involved in a successful development team
- You are exceptionally organised and can prioritise your team’s workload to deliver high quality solutions
- You can take responsibility for your teams’ actions, steer and encourage them to work more effectively and support them when times are tough
- You have excellent development skills with a thirst for knowledge of all things IT
- You want to interact with other teams to share knowledge and build collaboration and communication
Our ideal candidate will have…
- A Computer Science degree or IT Discipline (or comparable experience)
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities
- The skills, knowledge and aspiration to mentor and lead and inspire all members of the team
Why Join us?
- This is a unique opportunity to join an Open Source and forward-thinking company in the heart of Scotland
- We offer a competitive salary along with a company pension scheme and you will be invited to join our employee share scheme
- We have a supportive team culture and like to have regular catered social events to build team collaboration
- Flexible hybrid/remote working options
- 30 days annual leave
- Career roadmap, ongoing learning opportunities for personal progression to help you reach full potential
- Become an integral part of our future expansion plans
Who are we?
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. Our headquarters are in Stirling, Scotland and we have a client base across the globe.
Open source is at the heart of everything we do, if you share that ethos then we want to hear from you!
This role will involve a mix of office based and home working. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, competence, talent, and qualifications. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
The salary scale for this role is £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per annum.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter is just as important as your CV, so please include one, telling us why you believe you are a good fit for the position. If you have examples of relevant work or projects, we would love to see them, so please include links to them in your application.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us regarding this vacancy.