Date Posted: August 2021
Do you want to help us build the next generation of our open source application by solving unique, complex and challenging technical problems?
We want our team to grow with us and we will work with you to outline a career roadmap including learning opportunities and personal progression to help meet your full potential.
What you will be doing…
- Developing high-quality software and architecture to build our core product SuiteCRM
- Providing code reviews, assessments and technical feedback
- Working independently and as a team to identify, prioritise, design new features, platform improvements, security and bug fixes to our core application.
- Writing high-quality code, following our defined design and architecture standards.
- Participating in daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives, reviews and planning.
- Planning, contributing to and leading solution meetings
- Acting as a role model to junior members of the team.
What you will need to be successful…
- Exceptional team communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented environment taking accountability for the work you deliver.
- A passion for building great solutions which deliver a strong product
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities.
- The skills, knowledge, and aspiration to mentor other developers in the team.
What will give you an advantage….
- Knowledge of php frameworks, in particular Symfony
- Understanding of web service API design like Rest and GraphQL
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as Angular, TypeScript, RxJS
- Experience of test driven Development
- Applied Knowledge of Software design patterns and practices.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Contribute to the open source project
- Remote working available
- Flexible working options
- Supportive team culture
- Company share scheme
- Regular catered social events to build team collaboration
- Company pension scheme
The salary scale for this role is £41,000 – £55,000 per annum.
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. We are an open source CRM software consultancy with headquarters in Stirling, Scotland and a client base across the globe.
It’s an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of growth and are on the cusp of launching SuiteCRM 8.0, our largest release since the company began. With a vision to become the world’s most adopted CRM, we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility, and the best possible user experience whilst promoting a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning, and always doing the right thing.
This position can be based in our Stirling office or remotely. Our office is in the heart of Stirling, we’re close to shops, cafés, restaurants, train and bus stations, and are well connected to the motorway network. In addition to the employee share scheme, we offer competitive salaries, flexible working options, a company pension scheme, regular catered social events to build team collaboration and most importantly a supportive team culture.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter.