SalesAgility is a leading open source consultancy with a global reach. Our product SuiteCRM is disrupting the traditional CRM model, transforming our customer’s businesses and is completely open source!
It’s an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of high growth on the cusp of launching SuiteCRM 8.0, our largest release since the company began. With a vision to become the world’s most adopted CRM we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility and the best possible user experience.
Our agile teams are passionate about delivering innovative solutions that delight our customers. We promote a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning and always doing the right thing.
As a Developer Team Lead in the projects team you will be part of a multidisciplinary agile team delivering creative and innovative solutions to our clients. You’ll work alongside other Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Business Analysts and Project Managers to customise our open source software to meet our client’s needs.
The Sprint To Sprint
• Leading Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Sprint Demonstrations.
• Developing on our flagship product SuiteCRM to provide our clients with unique customisations and integrations.
• Working as a team to refine deliverables, architect solutions and plan work.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously within established deadlines
• Work on a variety of projects from different backgrounds, sizes and industries. From Australia to California, from 5 users to 5000+ and from Finance to Telecoms; no two projects are alike.
• Collaborate with Quality Assurance to improve solutions and resolve any development issues
• Build deep and meaningful relationships with our clients to achieve mutual goals.
Ideally you’ll have:
• A strong preference for collaborative working while embracing accountability
• A passion for building great solutions which bring value to our customers.
• An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities
• Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
• Experience managing, mentoring and training other developers
What will SalesAgility bring?
• With an ambition to be employee-owned you will be entitled to join the employee share scheme.
• Flexible working hours around our core hours.
• Relaxed working environment
• Personal development plans, training and monthly 1-1 development meetings.
• Monthly social and learning events with a subscription to the Brewgooder Office Beers Club.
• Opportunity to attend Technology, Open Source and other conferences
SalesAgility is based in the centre of Stirling. We’re close to shops, cafes, restaurants, train and bus stations and well connected to the motorway network. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, competence, talent and qualifications.
If the idea of joining a fast growing, open and collaborative organisation with career progression appeals, apply today.
To apply please send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org