Date Posted: February 2022
SalesAgility writes and maintains the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM. We are an Open Source CRM software consultancy with headquarters in Stirling, Scotland and a client base across the globe.
It’s an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of growth, following the launch of SuiteCRM 8.0, our largest and most important release. With a vision to become the world’s most adopted CRM, we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility, and the best possible user experience whilst promoting a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning, and always doing the right thing.
We have an awesome team of software engineers (and other roles) already working with us and we are looking for another wonderful individual to take an active role in growing the business as well as their own career.
The Angular Software Engineer role is an integral role at SalesAgility as you will become a key member of our agile Product Team, creating, and maintaining our core product SuiteCRM to be enjoyed by millions of users all around the world.
You’re the person we are looking for if...
- You are looking for a role where you are developing and maintaining high quality software to build our core product SuiteCRM
- You enjoy working to identify, prioritise new design features, platform improvements, security, and bug fixes to the core application
- Keen to work with internal teams and the open source community to find practical solutions to common issues
- You can be involved and fully participate in daily team stand up’s, reviews, planning meetings, retrospectives
- Work with colleagues to provide code reviews, assessment, and technical feedback
- Act as a role model to junior members of the team, motivating them to be the best they can be
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Experience of test-Driven Development
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities
- A Computer Science degree or IT Discipline (or comparable experience)
Why join us?
- It’s a great opportunity to join an Open Source and forward-thinking company in the heart of Stirling
- We offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and you will be invited to join the company share scheme
- We have a supportive team culture and like to have regular catered social events to build team collaboration
- Flexible remote/hybrid working options with 30 days annual leave
- Career roadmap and personal progression to help you meet your full potential
Our team are just as important to us as the open source community we serve. Flexible working that fits with your home life is encouraged and available to all. Some are most productive when working from home, others thrive in the office environment. Either way we have an option to suit you.
SalesAgility are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, competence, talent, and qualifications.
The salary scale for this role is £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per annum.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter is just as important as your CV, so please include one, telling us why you believe you are a good fit for the position. If you have examples of relevant work or projects, we would love to see them, so please include links to them in your application.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us regarding this vacancy.